don't blame me for all the years that you were asleep
Your coat and splatters on the wall
The perfume of pheremones tickling
My every sense comes overwhelmed
I'm reaching for the past
You're at the beginning
But will you be at the end?
I am not worthy
I am not worthy
But I'm no less than divine
A spider spinning his web
I'm just a fly on the wall
My exoskeleton still sticking in your structure
My shell still in lingers in your grasp
Is this love?
The insanity obession
Something to occupy my mind
A living graveyard
With a fence too tall to climb
I raise the dead
I'm the necromancer you strive to be
I've got a secret so hollow
Like the cheekbones in your face
Empty eyes
I'm done crying
Empty words
I'm through with trying
Bittersweet words on torn paper flying in the air
You'll come back some day
Full cycle like the blood in my veins
You're carried far away from this beating heart
When you reach it you're born anew
I've got a secret
It's so broken, it's empty
It's filling up with all the things
That I could never say
Like the blood from the heart, you'll float away
Empty eyes
I'm done crying
Empty voice
I can't keep lying
I can still smell you
On the cloths you left behind
I press them to a tear stained face
Standing tall
I'll keep swearing I can't feel the pain
I won't keep crying
I won't keep crying
Everything will be alright
Everything will be alright
Everything will be alright
Everything will be alright
Everything will be alright
I am seven.
it's always breaking in half