don't blame me for all the years that you were asleep
I call upon thy name.
Hear me, for I am afraid you do not want me anymore.
And I need you to say it between my ears.
You can look at me like that for so long, how.
I just want to know
I JUST WANT TO KNOW
If what the things I seee in my dreams are real,
or if I'm going to die confused.
I love you.
Just you.
But you do grow to hating me.
And we are in a cycle,
So how can we begin to agree
Upon what I mean to you.
And where you stand me
Upon reason, upon fate.
Upon how I'm allowed to be with you in this world.
And if it's just that I just don't click.
I'm sorry baby,
I'm not quite chique.
Je suis seulement quelquechose brillant dedans.
J'empart que je ne suis pas votre belle.
Que j'nest pas quoi que tu pentre bonnair.
Love you.
I love you.
I love only you.
But if it means moving on I have to forget.
Because I think about you all the time.
You are my Ghost.
You are my leech of life,
You are my vampire,
and only you can bring it back.
I don't know what I want or what I need, how how I can manage them all,
But I love you.
I can't keep affording to leak this to a copier,
Can you stop playing games, fuck me until the sun comes up for 5 or 6 nights, and help some more around?
Oh wait.
Shit.
Nevermind, I don't think it will work
Unless we're both on the run,
Cause we ain't doing resourceful shit just sitting in Guelph,
And we have no need for things there.
So be my end of the world buddy, won't you?
it's always breaking in half